Island with a fortress and harbour NOW SOLD
Only five kilometers from Copenhagen. Area 50.214 m2. Buildings 17.050 m2.
The fortress was erected by King Christian IX in 1894 as part of the Copenhagen defence.
The fort remained a part of the
Danish military defence structure until 1984.
A number of effects
from the somewhat intriguing military history of the island have
The fort consists of
2.5 mio. tons of concrete and granite from the island Bornholm.
The hand-cut granite from Bornholm is also intact at the Middelgrunds-Fort, which is without doubt the largest, strongest and the most impressive of the Danish forts.
As remnants from the
Air Force era two Hawk rocket batteries are displayed on the
launching pads, right next to the hangars at the top of the island.
Asking price EUR 15 Mio.
Mail for contact to the owners agent, call Hans-Ole Bergstroem mobile +45 4046 6679